Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thinking

Nothing yet to write... just the thought in my mind that brakes my inspiration to write, nothing. My life has stopped. Just here, one more time, one more day just like many other days in which my life has taken a step back and stayed there. Now, I just live the moment, stay alive, fake a smile and try to let time take me with it somewhere, someday. Until another day of bright clear skies let the light hit my face and show me a different path to take, perhaps a much better path. I sit here, waiting. One mistake brought me here, an opportunity somewhere else in
time will take me, but nothing is here now, it's all empty and the need to fill
it up with new things is awaiting. But the good of the past is gone, and will not be coming back to me. For I have sinned.

No comments: